Purchase your ticket
Guest List (Attending: 11)
caroline shattoMaggie LukenMatt HatfieldAva LillmarsJeff FabiniSTEPHEN MCNEELYMichael P. McCarthyBrietta WilliamsSydney CampbellStephanie McAdoo- EadyCraig Traxler
Price $0.00 – $40.00Order Now
Program: 1-hour CE by Bill Hartman Featuring One Community of South Whitley One Community works to create an environment in which individuals can engage
Program: 1-hour CE by Bill Hartman
Featuring One Community of South Whitley
One Community works to create an environment in which individuals can engage in meaningful ways with each other and with the overall community. The all-volunteer organization prepares meals from scratch and delivers them to those in need and with mobility issues. They also support local events like the Community Harvest Farm Wagon.
One Community is currently in need of several non-perishable food items you may choose to bring with you to help:
- Sugar-Free Jello: orange, strawberry, cherry, and lime.
- Sugar-Free Pudding: vanilla and chocolate
- Canned Fruit: peaches, pineapple, mandarin oranges, applesauce and fruit cocktail
- Baking items: Crisco, all-purpose flour, white sugar, brown sugar, powdered sugar, Splenda (brown and white), chopped walnuts or pecans and sliced almonds.
- Cash contributions can also be made.
(Monday) 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Ramada Conference Center
305 E Washington Center Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46825