Carol Cutter Capitol Conference Scholarship Program 2015
The Carol Cutter Capitol Conference Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant(s) that best satisfy the criteria below. The award will be in the form of reimbursement for actual expenses incurred for a total of up to $1,000. This includes registration, travel, and lodging only.
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is Friday, December 5th, 2014, 5:00 p.m. (no exceptions).
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
- Explanation of why you feel you should receive a scholarship for Capitol Convention. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
- Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
- You will be notified by e-mail by December 28 if you have been selected.
- If you have any questions about the application, please call Mike Ripley 260-625-7267.
Download the application and apply today. Carol Cutter Capitol Conference Scholarship Program 2015 – R 9-18-14